Terms & Conditions
assessment and Online Medical Certificate App.
User Terms & Conditions – GetSickCertificate
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your use of the website https://getsickcert.ie (the “Website”) and the services provided by https://getsickcert.ie/ (the “Services”). By using the Website and Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use the Website or Services.
- The Website and Services are provided for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The Website and Services do not create a physician-patient relationship between you and https://getsickcert.ie/.
- The Website and Services are not intended to be used in emergency situations or for the diagnosis or treatment of specific medical conditions. If you have a medical emergency, you should seek immediate medical attention by calling 112 or visiting the nearest emergency department.
- The Website and Services are not intended to be used as a substitute for regular in-person visits with your primary care physician. If you have any concerns about your health, you should consult with your primary care physician.
Limitation of Liability
- https://getsickcert.ie/ will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or Services, including but not limited to any lost profits, lost data, or any indirect, consequential, special, or punitive damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to indemnify and hold https://getsickcert.ie/, its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Website or Services, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
- These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Changes to These Terms
- https://getsickcert.ie/ reserves the right to make changes to these Terms from time to time. If we make changes, we will post the new Terms on the Website and update the “Last Updated” date above. Your continued use of the Website or Services after any changes have been made constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
- If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.